Thursday, June 13, 2013

capture that feeling

Mornings are when I feel my bravest.
So easily the paint meets canvas with reckless abandon, and my mind feels so light + free + even wild. I really try to capture that feeling. Take full advantage of it, while it lasts.


When this feeling leaves, as it often does, I try to remind myself that it is okay to play. To make mistakes. To make a mess. To get paint on my clothes.
Sometimes I go for a run to clear my mind.
Most times I try and work through the gremlins in my mind, telling me rude things that I wont bother sharing here.

 
Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get to that point where the only thoughts I hear are beautiful + uplifting + gentle.

Here's to progress. Here's to quieting any negative thought, and replacing it with positive ones.

Love to you, friends.
xo


1 comment:

  1. this process is so freeing!!! & this is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete