Tuesday, May 28, 2013

we all start somewhere

I have this thing about procrastinating. I really wish I could say otherwise, but it's true. This weekend was the very first time since I bought my new (to me) camera that I've taken it out exploring! (Let's just say I've had it for 'several' months;)) I'm determined to get so good with using it that I'm no longer super frustrated when I need good photos, and it's a surprise if they come out clear and with good light:).

Untitled

My inlaws came to Mill City for a visit over the long weekend, and we took them hiking at Shellburg Falls (which is quickly becoming one of our favorite spots!). We are a fan of secluded/ isolated, little-known places like this:). It was the most beautiful day of the weekend - not too hot, but the sun was out!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

 I channeled two of my favorite photographer ladies while taking these photos (her and her)...and I made it less about getting "perfect pictures" and more about expanding my knowledge and having a
 good time exploring my camera.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Sometimes the hardest thing to remember is the fact that we all start out beginners. The important thing is to begin.

Untitled

Here's to new beginnings, friends!
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment