Monday, January 23, 2012

good advice.

sometimes there is nothing better than mom's advice.
how does she always seem to know?

the latest wisdom (and i believe this is true for you, too!):
when you feel like you're running on empty, learn what it is that fills you back up, and do it. often.

lately i've been wandering in and out of sheer exhaustion. knowing deep down i should get off the couch. i'm hearing the whispers. they tell me to turn off netflix and start painting! be more energetic, more creative, get more done. but lately, it's almost like i'm paralyzed. and i've been ignoring the whispers.

it was not until recently, when i heard mom's words, that i finally felt like i would soon snap out of this strange mood i've been in.
i've been making lists and daydreaming about what it is that might re-energize my soul...
i'm sure it is a different list for everyone. have you ever thought about what is on your list?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I am so happy that you left a comment so that I could find yours! It's beautiful!

    I too get in the "funk" you are talking about...every once in a while something really motivates me, and I am trying to remember to take note of those things for later :-)

    ReplyDelete