Wednesday, June 8, 2011

thoughts on being gentle

i am slowly beginning to recover from the past couple of extremely intense and stressful weeks.

i am reminding myself that it is okay to take a break from it all, because taking a break is not equivalent to failure (those lines are so easily blurred in my mind).

in the aftermath (oh yes, i passed my test wednesday - yahoo!) there have been a whole lot of OC marathons, a little reading, long walks around the neighborhood, and plenty of rest.

here is a sneak peak of what is waiting in the studio for me: 


can't wait to share more with you.
xxo

3 comments:

  1. Good! I am glad you can take some time to yourself to rejuvenate! I am super pumped to see this map creation come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the process of your art....talk about inspiring! BEGINNINGS are really something....

    ReplyDelete
  3. put your feet up and relax. Love the maps in the artwork!

    ReplyDelete